Careers at EVEREST DG
Join the team
You have the experience, we have the job. Let’s discuss how we can get your future-ready.
Social Media Executive
- Help build Uable as the ultimate social network for teenagers through content seeding and curation.
- Reporting of trends and viral content
- Compilation of reports and data for internal usageRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must live, breathe and understand social media content and trends
- Must know inherently what content is viral and be fully into memes and reels etc
- Would consider social media content and trending content as fun work and not work, work
- Is well versed with platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, 9Gag, Facebook
- Usually communicates in memes, gifs and emojis with people
- Should understand the pulse of social trends, pop culture such as web series etc and is up to date on what is trending on social media
- Come up with ideas all the time and a self-motivated person
We are looking for an Office Admin cum HR Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Employee engagement activities, Attendance / Payroll management and must have good communication skills.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Must have experience in Attendance / Payroll Management
• Must have experience in hiring process • Managing routine office affairs
• Must have experience in handling Employee Engagement activities
• Must have experience in creating and managing quotations, Invoices
• Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team
• Must have good communication skills (written and spoken) as this position involves communicating with clients regularly.
• Must have Analytical, Problem-solving skills. Good to have
• Experience with calculations and filing of Taxes
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
No. of Openings: 1